Translate

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Italian Oldies




Does this picture make anybody else as happy as it makes me? I love to see these old men sporting their fashion. They are so well dressed and look so adorable and sophisticated. I really wish that men in America were brave enough to try some of the fashion styles that the men try here! For example, the picture of the glasses. I love them!

So as of right now, it is still pretty early here in Rome! I've been to class, stopped by the melon boys (I was asked to kiss them AGAIN!), and am now home cooking lunch. It's a really pretty day out right now & I'm in a really good mood! As for tonight, I am a part of a speech competition...GO ME! haha or as Kolbe told me last night, NERD ALERT! About the speech though...My teacher works for the FAO and being in a speech class, she has asked us all to participate. The first round was for a grade & now we have to compete for the number 1 spot. Personally though, I'm just glad that tonight is replacing my last speech and I'm pretty sure I already know who will win.

I go back to Texas now in officially 4 days! Crazy talk! And then I start school and Amanda graduates in December! Life is moving so fast hahah but I'm excited to get back to my "other life" and to see my family, friends and Kala (the girl I mentor) and go explore Houston some more!

A domani,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment