Translate

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sugar Land, mi amore

So I am officially home from traveling for awhile. I guess this is when real life sets in. It's nice to calm down, but a feeling I haven't dealt with in about 7 weeks. It's kind of bittersweet... I don't know yet if I like it, but I know in a day or so I'll be back to being lazy and a Texan.

After getting home from Italy, a day later I headed off to Port Aransas with Kolbe and her lovely family! We were there for about 4 days just enjoying the sun and time with everyone. It was so nice and relaxing to just sit back and read a book and catch some sun :) I saw so many dolphins and when I have the time, I'll try to upload a video of it. To go along with my dolphin watching, I'm even coming back with a nice tan. Can't complain about that!

There is so much I have to do to get ready for the start of school. I seriously don't even know where to start. But I am so excited to move into my new place with the sister and to decorate. We live so close to the park and so many other great things, so I'm expecting her to play with me a lot! Hopefully her hours for school aren't too stressful :) I think this will be a great year and that Rome was the perfect start to a great year!

So glad to be back and missing all of my new friends in Roma!
Ti amo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment