Translate

Monday, May 13, 2013

Elephants in the African Safari

Elephants have to be one of the animals that most resemble God-like characteristics. They are strong and beautiful. They move slowly with ease, each step methodically planned. And although they are huge, they appear to have huge hearts that are welcoming. Nothing about them feels threatening, yet you know they have the ability to destroy most things in site. I am just amazed by them. By their lifestyles. By their beauty. By their movements and sounds. With all of those biased thoughts shared, I feel so blessed to have seen real live elephants in their natural African habitat, exploring in their bachelor groups and others roaming around with their mothers. Enjoy some sneak peaks of the African elephants. 





1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! Anson was just telling me yesterday that we should go to Africa to see Ms. Mac and see how you are doing. I'll have to show these pictures to him when he gets back from school.
    I'm glad you are feeling renewed on your journey there. I'm still amazed by your strength and courage!

    ReplyDelete