Translate

Friday, May 17, 2013

Grace

From where I sit the Savannas roll around me and I am greeted with a beautiful sunset sweetly painting the sky and welcoming me to another new town. Another new region. Another new terrain. This country continues to amaze me and take my breath away, and I am so upset that I spent the last weeks of term 1 being blinded to the grace God presents in this country's beauty. He gave me the opportunity to move here. He chose me to teach these children. I was chosen not just by WorldTeach, but more importantly, my Heavenly Father chose this child as worthy enough to go and love on these babies of his. I am blessed. I have been brought low for him, and although in the act it was miserable, as I sit back and take it all in, it is a beautiful gift. This pain. This suffering. This loneliness I have felt and will continue to feel. A beautiful, deep, majestic gift that I will never fully understand. Never fully grasp. All I know is that my heart is full and my life will forever be changed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment