Translate

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cafe Freddo



I'm Cafe sitting right now and I must admit, it feels so nice and relaxing to just be outside watching all of the locals go back and forth. It's crazy though because I'm kind of a local now too... I have places that are my places & stores that I love to go to & sights that are heart warming! It's almost like I'm back home driving past the old sugar mill. That thing warms my heart :)

Today has been kind of a crazy day for me though. I have a big speech tomorrow on a topic that is very important to me, adoption. It is so hard to explain the Ivey's story in this speech because I have such little time & their story seriously needs at least an hour or so. Plus I also have to incorporate other important facts & statistics as well. I hope that it goes well & that I don't get too nervous. I think I'll be ok.

But back to Rome, I seriously wish that those of you back home could be here with me & that we could all live here for a couple of weeks together. I have learned a lot about myself already & I know for sure now that I am not the type of person to give in or back down. I am still me with the same me mentalities. I can have fun by myself & I REALLY enjoy being alone from time to time!

I have officially decided that my next place to visit is Ireland. I think my heart belongs there. I love Rome and Italy of course, but I feel a strong pull to Ireland & more & more things are making that more obvious to me as I'm here!

Sorry this blog post is super random & completely not on a specific topic at all! Welcome to what happens to me after a long week of heat, heat, and more heat!

"I thank God I miss you!"
-Ben Rector-

1 comment:

  1. did you listen to benny boo after I talked about him?? Also, when's Italy? I found us a deal :)

    ReplyDelete