Translate

Monday, July 5, 2010

La Scuola

Well the first day of class is done & I am now working on homework. No worries, nothing too challenging just yet! I am taking Public Speaking & as of today my class has only 11 students. I'm really glad it is a small class because it won't be as awkward to get up in front of everyone & talk about yourself. There are several Italians in my class so I'm hoping I can become friends with them & practice my speaking. As for my first speech, I have to give one on Thursday & it's about me. That can't be too hard right? I don't really have too much to type about today. I was able to talk to my family on skype & on the phone, which was really really nice! I'm pretty homesick but as long as I stay busy I do pretty well. And also, tonight my roommate, Vanessa, is gonna cook us Tortilla soup at a friend's house. As if it isn't hot enough without the soup! But I'm still pretty excited & know it will be yummy!

I'm attaching a video/link that I feel is pretty accurate about Italy. For those of you that have traveled here, I hope that you will be able to agree :)

I will write at the end of the week or sooner! I hope all is well for everyone.

Buona Sera (Have a good evening)
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment